Sat, Sep 16, 2023: After a long gap current National Director Tendai Hunda today presented the grand finale and coronation gala where Brooke Bruk-Jackson is crowned Miss Zimbabwe and Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2023 after winning over 11 Contestants who made to Top 12 MUZ '23.
The crowning of happened at The Harare Hippodrome, a Conference center in Braeside, Harare, Zimbabwe.
Newly crowned Brooke Bruk-Jackson Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2023 will represent her nation with the national flag at upcoming The 72ND Miss Universe 2023 in El Salvador at the pageant venue Adolfo Pineda National Gymnasium (Gimnasio Nacional Adolfo Pineda) on Saturday November 18, 2023 where the reigning Miss Universe 2022, R'Bonney Gabriel will crown her successor at the end of Grand Finale.
New Queen Brooke Bruk-Jackson Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2023 is the 72ND Entry to Class of Miss Universe 2023 and The First Zimbabwean Beauty Queen in the era of Dr. Anne JKN.
Get to know Brooke Bruk-Jackson
I am a 21-year-old esthetician, fashion designer, and model living and working in Zimbabwe. I was born and raised in Zimbabwe and I went to school at Chisipite primary and secondary. I attained my honors in aesthetics, garment construction, and design in Cape Town.
• I’m most proud of my crowning as Miss Universe Zimbabwe, especially after a 22-year absence.
• If I could have any superpower, it would be X-ray vision.
• I’m inspired by my fear of failure and mediocrity.
• If I had to describe myself in one word it would be spontaneous.
• I’m happiest when I achieve my desired goals in the stipulated time or much earlier.
• I can’t live without my sewing machine.
The crowning moment visuals are made available here: