Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel today chaired the cabinet meeting at his residence office as seen in the picture. Separate Sarkari Naukri Agency Announced for Bastar, Sarguja and Bilaspur Special Junior Staff Selection Board Covering Most of Tribal Areas.
Chhattisgarh Cabinet Decisions Made on 08 September 2021 Indicates Bhupesh Sarkar's Commitment to Care Poor and Tribals Focusing Important Decisions List on Rural Chhattisgarh Economy and Wellbeing
Following important decisions were taken in the Chhattisgarh Sarkar Cabinet Meeting:-
• To promote the processing of minor forest produce and medicinal plant based industries in the state, Cabinet has decided to supply 70 percent of the annual requirement of raw materials to the industries established under the new industrial policy 2019-24, through Chhattisgarh State Minor Forest Produce Association.
• Cabinet has decided to implement Millet (Small Grain) Mission for Kodo, Kutki, Ragi crops in Chhattisgarh from financial year 2022-23. Millets so produced will be procured by Minor Forest Produce Co-operative Federation through Van Dhan societies. The procured millets will be uutilized for mid-day meal programme, public distribution system, nutritional food program of Anganwadi. For the next 5 years of Millet Mission, Rs 170.30 crore will be managed through convergence of District Mineral Trust and other government schemes.
• Cabinet has decided to include all the Kharif crops from Kharif year 2021-22 under Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana. Under the scheme, exchange grant of Rs 9 thousand per acre per year will be provided to the farmers producing agriculture and horticulture crops in the Kharif season. Moreover, in the areas where paddy was produced and sold at minimum support price in year 2020-21, if the farmers choose to replace paddy with fragrant paddy, fortified paddy, other cereals, pulses, oilseeds, horticulture crops or plantations, then he will be compensated at the rate of Rs 10,000 per acre per annum.
• Bastar, Sarguja and Bilaspur Special Junior Staff Selection Board has been constituted by the state government in the scheduled areas of the state for appointment of localites on the Grade III-IV posts of district cadre. Korba district is part of the Bilaspur Board, and now cabinet has decided to include "Gaurela-Pendra-Marwahi" district under the purview of this board.
• Under Chhattisgarh Mahtari Dular Yojana-2021, the maximum limit of expenditure to be borne by the government in respect of private schools is equivalent to the educational expenditure in the residential Navodaya and Eklavya schools run by the Central Government or the actual expenditure of the said private school, whichever is less was approved by the Cabinet.
• Reservation percentage and rules for SC, ST and other backward classes of the newly-formed district Gaurela-Pendra-Marwahi and divided Bilaspur district from undivided Bilaspur district were approved.
• Cabinet has decided to issue domicile certificates of Chhattisgarh to the applicants, whose parents are eligible for obtaining domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh state and who are/have been studying outside of Chhattisgarh state.
• Under Chhattisgarh Sanskriti Parishad, Sahitya Akademi will have 9 members instead of chairman and 8 members. Besides, amendment in honorarium and allowances of Sahitya Akademi, Kala Akademi, Adivasi and Lok Kala Akademi, Chhattisgarh Film Development Corporation, Chhattisgarh Official Language Commission and Chhattisgarh Sindhi Academy was also approved.
• This year, National Tribal Dance Festival will be organized from 28 October to 1 November Chhattisgarh Rajyotsava. Performances of tribal dancers will be organized in the first three days on October 28, 29 and 30, exhibition and documentaries on October 31 on the death anniversary of former Prime Minister Bharat Ratna Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi and on November 1, Chhattisgarh Rajyotsav celebration programme will be organized.
• Cabinet has given the permission to formulate Chhattisgarh Film Policy-2021. The main objective of the film policy is to make Chhattisgarh a film friendly state, to develop Chhattisgarh as a central hub for film shooting, to develop employment opportunities for local talent, to encourage investors in the state in the field of film production and to promote natural and cultural places of the state at national and international level through films.
Cabinet has also decided in the meeting that incentive grant would be provided to the National Award winning film made in Chhattisgarh. Under the 67th National Film Awards announced by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, in the year 2021, 'Bhulan The Maze' has been given the National Award for Best Film in the category of regional language Chhattisgarhi. The film is eligible for the incentive grant of Rs one crore for the year 2021.
• Cabinet has decided to produce short films and documentaries of international-level based on the culture of Chhattisgarh. In year 2021-22, short films and documentaries based on the 5 different dimensions of the state's culture like Sirpur, Bison Madiya, Ghotul, Dhokra Art and Baiga will be made as per the decision.
• Cabinet approved the proposal to revise the amount of compounding fee under the provisions of Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 as amended in 2019.
• The increase in the rate of passenger fare for stage passenger vehicles (except city vehicle service and contract vehicles) has been approved as a result of increase in diesel price and other costs of bus operation.
• 100% discount i.e. No fare will be charged for the visually impaired, mentally challenged, disable, people of age 80 or above, HIV AIDS patients travelling with an accompanist/assistant to any place in the state
• Any resident of Chhattisgarh holding a certificate of 'Naxal Affected Person' duly issued by the Collector, on the recommendation of Superintendent of Police of the concerned district, while travelling by bus within the state will be provided 50 percent discount on the passenger fare.
• Cabinet has decided to set up a maize based ethanol plant, in place of the currently under process maize processing plant, at Ma Danteshwari Maize Processing and Marketing Cooperative Society Ltd Kondagaon.
• State Government has given the status of agriculture to the cultivation of lac. Cabinet has decided to provide short-term zero interest loans to the lac producing farmers.
• The post of Additional Inspector General of Jail (Pay Level-16) for Headquarters Jail and Correctional Services, Chhattisgarh Raipur was approved.
• Cabinet has decided to appoint Mr. Raman Srivastava, son of late Mr. V.K. Srivastava (Superintending Engineer Civil), on the post of Second Class Assistant Engineer.
• Judicial report of the incident which took place on 17-18 May 2013 in Edsmeta of Bijapur district was presented in the cabinet meeting, the report was accepted.
• Funds sanctioned from discretionary funds of Chief Minister approved.
• Cabinet has approved to send a copy of the report submitted by the committee constituted to collect quantifiable data of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes to the Advocate General, Chhattisgarh for disciplinary action and to authorize the General Administration Department to take further action in the matter.