Important role of women in the fight against the Corona virus: Mr. Bhupesh Baghel: Chief Minister said - we will defeat Corona in Chhattisgarh with the cooperation of women
Ration of April and May will get one lump sum
Mid-day meal will be given to children during holiday period
Job will be safe even under lock down
Treatment will be available in Dr. Khubchand Baghel Health Scheme and Chief Minister Special Health Scheme
Chhattisgarh News , 24 March 2020 Chief Minister Bhupesh Baghel has said that women have an important role in the fight against the Corona virus. He particularly appreciated the women for cooperation in this fight and called for further cooperation from the women. Mr. Baghel has said in his appeal that - everyone is contributing in the fight against the corona virus, but the women of our state are playing the most important role in it. Today I want to express my thanks especially to the women.
The Chief Minister has said in the appeal that the role of women in Chhattisgarh from homes to fields to barns, Anganwadi to cottage industries and educational institutions to health services is very important. As a mother, as a wife, as a sister, your role is most important in preventing this corona virus and preventing its spread.
Mr. Baghel has told the women that I urge you to stay in your homes, motivate your children and family to stay in the house. While staying at home, you should follow the measures given by the state government to prevent the corona virus and also get the whole family involved.
The Chief Minister has said that we have also taken steps to ensure that you do not have trouble of rationing etc. during lock down. We have decided to distribute lump sum rice of April and May 2020 to the ration card holders of Public Distribution System. Not only this, we have decided to give mid-day meals to school children during the holiday period. Under this scheme, 40 days dry dal and rice will be supplied to the children of the children from school.
Similarly, instructions have been given for distribution of take home ration to the children of Anganwadi center. 750 grams of take home ration (ready to eat) from normal to moderate, severe and severely malnourished children aged 03 to 06 years in place of hot food as an alternative arrangement for 125 grams ready-to-eat daily Mandatory delivery instructions are given. The distribution of ready-to-eat as per eligibility to the remaining beneficiaries will continue.
Addressing the women, Mr. Baghel said that I want to assure all the women of the state that if they are doing any employment or job then their employment or job will not go away due to the lock down. We have also issued instructions to their employers. We are also worrying about your health. We are ready to help you in case of a difficult time under Dr. Khubchand Baghel Health Scheme and Chief Minister's Special Health Scheme.
In his appeal, he said that I once again appreciate your dedication and sacrifice for the family and the state of Chhattisgarh and then hope that with your cooperation we will defeat Corona in Chhattisgarh.
Bhupesh Sarkar Cabinet Council of Ministers Decisions 24 March 2020
A meeting of the Council of Ministers was held for the first time today through video conferencing from the residence office under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Mr. Bhupesh Baghel. As part of measures to prevent corona virus infection, Chhattisgarh cabinet ministers' residence office and Chief Minister's residence office were connected through video conferencing. Health Minister Shri T.S. Singhdeo attended the cabinet meeting through video conferencing from Mumbai.
in the meeting:-
- The draft Chhattisgarh Local Fund Audit (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved.
- It was decided to constitute a sub-committee of the Council of Ministers to determine the process of fee regulation for non-government schools operating in the state.
- The draft Chhattisgarh Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved.
- The draft Chhattisgarh Agricultural Produce Market (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved.
- Amendment Bill was approved in Mahatma Gandhi Horticulture and Forestry University Act (2019).
- The draft Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu University (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved.
- Amendment in the scope of the Scheduled Castes Development Authority was approved. In the Authority area, in addition to the ten previous districts, the reconstituted Mungeli, Balodabazar-Bhatapara, Gariaband, Bemetara and Balod districts were included in the Authority area.
- The sanctioned amount was approved from the Chief Minister's voluntary grant.
- An amendment to the Chhattisgarh Government Affairs (Allocation) Rules, under which approval was made to delete the allocated subjects in the Water Resources Department by deleting the Ayakat Department.
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission's 18th Annual Report (01 April 2018 to 31 March 2019) was approved.
- The Chhattisgarh Excise (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved.
- In order to provide opportunities to new institutions in the allotment of fair price shops under the public distribution system, it was decided to determine the qualification related to the experience of cooperatives and women self-help groups, instead of 3 years, to be registered and employed 3 months ago.
- Regarding distribution of gram under the public distribution system, it was decided that from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021, the necessary gram would be procured through an open tender from the market.
- It was decided to "lump sum settlement plan-2020" before and after the formation of Chhattisgarh by the outstanding tax on motor vehicles.
Under this, quarterly and monthly taxable vehicles will be fully exempted from 31 March 2013 in the amount of pending tax imposed on the vehicle and the amount of pending penalty and interest imposed.
- Similarly, in vehicles with quarterly and monthly tax payable from April 1, 2013 to December 31, 2018, pending tax and imputed interest will be payable in vehicles with complete exemption in the amount of pending penalty.
- The proposal for starting the Chief Minister's Nutrition Scheme was approved in the state.
- The draft Chhattisgarh Cooperative Society (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved.
- Cooperative sugar factories in Kawardha, Pandaria, Balod and Ambikapur, PPP Theoretical consent was provided for setting up an ethanol plant in mode.
- To encourage investment in Chhattisgarh, the draft New Tourism Policy-2020 has been approved. In which the participation of local community in tourism activities has been ensured, besides promoting tourism in the state, giving tourism the form of industry.
- The proposed Chhattisgarh Town and Village Investment Rules-2019 was approved.
- The draft Chhattisgarh University (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved.
- The draft of the Indira Kala Sangeet University (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved.
- The draft of Chhattisgarh Kushabhau Thakre Journalism and Mass Communication (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved.
- The format of Pandit Sundarlal Sharma (Open) University Chhattisgarh (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved.
- The draft Chhattisgarh Private University (Establishment and Operation) (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved. Under which the bill to establish a private university as Mr. Shankaracharya Professional University was approved.
- The draft Chhattisgarh District Planning Committee (Amendment) Bill-2020 was approved. Which includes the formation of the District Planning Committee for the new district Gorella-Pendra-Marwahi.