Bemetra: painting and slogan competition on the subject of energy conservation and efficiency till 30 December: Apply Online via Google Form @ https://forms.gle/BpBGX5cqBqyawtTg8
Bemetara 15 December 2020
The Chhattisgarh State Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA) in collaboration with the B.E.E. Government of India has organized a district level painting and slogan competition under Energy Conservation Week 2020 in District-Bemetra. The theme of this competition is "Energy Conservation and Energy Efficiency". This program is to be organized in line and what-up (email) painting and slogan competition in private and government schools of the district with the help of District Education Officer Bemetara, instructions are being issued to schools by District Education Officer Office Bemetara. is. In the competition, prizes and certificates will be distributed to the students coming in first, second and third place at the district level, in this, Group "A" for class 5th to 8th and Group "B" for class 9th to 12th. The details of the amount to be awarded in the competition are as follows - First prize of Rs. 5 thousand for Group A and Group B for painting, Second prize of Rs. 3 thousand, Third prize of Rs. 2 thousand and Group A and Group B for slogan. First prize has been fixed for Rs 3 thousand, second prize Rs 2 thousand, third prize Rs 1 thousand.
Interested students of the district can get information by contacting their school, District Education Officer Office Bemetra and CREDA Office Bemetara. In order to participate in the painting competition, students will be required to draw their imagination based on the theme of the competition in an A3 / A4 size sheet. Students will have to use painting materials like pencils, colored pencils, crayons, oil pastels or watercolors. At the end of the sheet, students must write their name, class and school name. To participate in the slogan competition, write a maximum of 02 slogans based on the subject of the competition with a sketch pen and at the end students must also write their name, class and school name. The main objective of this competition is to make children and parents aware of energy conservation.
Self-E-Competition for Energy Conservation Week till 20 December
Chhattisgarh State Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA) is organizing self-e-competition from 14 December to 20 December 2020 to showcase its significant contribution towards energy conservation, Facebook users resident of Chhattisgarh to participate in the competition You can register yourself by 20 December. There is no fee to participate in the competition. 200 contestants posting first best Rs. 500 / - (Five hundred rupees) will be awarded.
Only the entry posted will be valid according to the terms and conditions of the competition.
For registration, click on the Energy Conservation Selfie Contest-2020 link https://forms.gle/BpBGX5cqBqyawtTg8 given on CREDA's Facebook page and enter your details.
The link to Creda's Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/credaonfb/.
CREDA ENERGY CONSERVATION SELFIE CONTEST 2020: Online Registration Link https://forms.gle/BpBGX5cqBqyawtTg8
Last date of Registration is 20.12.2020.
Terms and Conditions
Energy Conservation Selfie E-Competition 2020: 14/12/2020 to 20/12/2020
(Only for residents of Chhattisgarh)
"Participate in Energy Conservation Selfie E-Contest 2020 and show your significant contribution towards energy conservation"
I Chhattisgarh State Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA), Bureau of Energy Efficiency (B.E.E.) is inviting entry from Chhattisgarh residents to participate in the Energy Conservation Selfie e-Competition.
To participate in the II competition, Facebook users resident in Chhattisgarh can register themselves till 20.12.2020. Fill the registration form given in this page carefully. There is no fee to participate in the competition.
III Participant must have his own bank account. Only the registered participant's entry will be valid for this competition.
Only posts made according to the terms and conditions of the IV contest will be valid.
V 200 participants who posted first best in cash Rs. 500 / - will be awarded.
How to post VI selfie: -
1. Take 01-01 selfie / photo based on each subjects as follows.
(1) Energy saving is my responsibility.
(2) We adopted BEE Star Rated Equipment.
(3) I save water, so that tomorrow is safe.
(4) My step towards cleanliness.
(5) I am environmental friend.
2. Like CREDA's Facebook page Chhattisgarh State Renewable Energy Development Agency (CREDA) and if you are a Twitter user, follow CREDA's Twitter handle @credacg as well.
3. Share the post of Energy Conservation Selfie E-Competition 2020 in CREDA's Facebook page on your Facebook page.
4. Post a total of 05 selfies / photos taken on all topics on CREDA's Facebook page with the information as follows.
1.Energy Conservation Selfie Contest 2020
2.Registration ID: (As mentioned during registration)
3.Name: (Name as mentioned during registration)
4. # EnergyConservation #Energy Efficiency
5. After posting the selfie / photo, go to the community section of Creeda's Facebook page and share your own post in your Facebook profile.
6. It is mandatory to have 01-01 selfie / photo on all subjects.
7. It is mandatory to post all five selfies / photos in one post simultaneously.
8. Not more than one post from a person will be valid, and the assessment will be done on the basis of the first post itself.
9. More or less selfie / photos will not be accepted from the five.
10. Registered participants in Energy Conservation Selfie e-Contest -2020 can post their selfie / photo from 14.12.2020 to 20.12.2020.
11. Posts made before 14.12.2020 and after 20.12.2020 will not be valid.
VI. The names of the winners will be published on CREDA's Facebook page and the prize money will be directly transferred to their bank account.
VII. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Chief Engineer, CREDA, will be final and acceptable.
VIII. You can also visit Creda's Facebook and Twitter page from the link given below.
Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/credaonfb/
Twitter link: https://twitter.com/credacg