- The crown of Miss International 2022 with the theme of “Cherry Blossom in the Spring Sunshine”, inspired by the beauty of the cherry blossom blooming garishly in the spring sunshine
- The design gathers 333 pure white pearls, symbolizing the flowers that are blooming, ready to welcome the rays of spring sunshine
- Miss International Japan crown has a theme of the “Sun on the Top of Mount Fuji"
- The design of the crown Miss International Japan gathers 308 precious pearls of different sizes and nearly 1400 shimmering gems adorning the design
- Both crowns were conceived and implemented by Ms. Bui Thi My Canh - Founder of Long Beach Pearl and International Cultural Association
- The central position of the work is the blending of the Long Beach Pearl brand symbol with the meanings of love, tolerance and luck
- Dubbed the "Land of the Rising Sun", Japan is praised for the beauty of symbols that are hard to fade
- In particular, Mount Fuji is a "song song" of the vivid years with majestic but also very graceful rhythms from nature, crystallized from those wonderful things that became Long Beach Pearl's inspiration for this masterpiece
- At the press conference, the two crowns of Miss International 2022 and Miss International Japan 2023 were revealed in the presence of a large number of fans
- In particular, the moment when the reigning Miss International 2019 Sireethorn Leearamwat was awarded the new crown by Mr. Stephen Diáz and Ms. Bui Thi My Canh
On Sat, Nov 5, 2022, The Miss International Vietnam license owner, Sen Vang Entertainment announced in press conference the two official crowns of Miss International and Miss International Japan 2023
Sen Vang Entertainment - The official license holder of Miss International in Vietnam is pleased to announce the official crowns of Miss International and Miss International Japan on November 5, 2022 in Ho Chi Minh City.
As one of the top prestigious beauty contests in the world today, Miss International has always been warmly supported by beauty fans around the world with the desire to find a young woman who not only possesses exquisite beauty but also has a kind heart, elegance, intelligence, initiative and many more. In addition, the ladies at Miss International are also judged based on great criteria. The most important part of that competition is to promote world peace, goodwill and international understanding.
Miss International was first held in 1960 in Long Beach, California, USA. And since 1972 until now, Miss International is held annually in Japan except in 2004, 2006, 2008 to 2011.
In addition, Miss International Japan was also established in 1960 with the purpose of finding representatives for Japan at Miss International.
With the prestige, history and many positive meanings of Miss International as well as Miss International Japan that has led Long Beach Pearl - the leading famous brand in the pearl jewelry industry in Vietnam to sponsor two prestigious crowns for the new Miss International 2022 and Miss International Japan 2023.
On November 5, 2022, Sen Vang Entertainment (the owner of the license of Miss International Vietnam) held a press conference to announce the two official crowns of Miss International and Miss International Japan 2023 under the enthusiasm of Miss International with expectations of thousands of beauty pageant fans. In particular, at this event, there was also the participation of the reigning Miss International 2021 Sireethorn Leearamwat and Mr. Stephen Diáz - Director for International Affairs of International Cultural Association. In addition, there was also a large participation of the Miss Vietnam runner-up group such as: Bao Ngoc, Mai Phuong, Thuy Van, Kieu Loan, Phuong Nhi,
Both crowns were conceived and implemented by Ms. Bui Thi My Canh - Founder of Long Beach Pearl and International Cultural Association, the owner and producer of Miss International. Designed and crafted by highly qualified, luxurious and classy pearls, Long Beach Pearl has succeeded in marking a new milestone and becoming a Vietnamese brand that manufactures crowns for one of the world's most famous brands.
The crown of Miss International 2022 with the theme of “Cherry Blossom in the Spring Sunshine”, inspired by the beauty of the cherry blossom blooming garishly in the spring sunshine, is the departure of a new spring, bringing the beauty of faith and positivity.
The cherry blossom is a symbol of Japan, representing the spirit, strength, culture and people of Japan. Not only that, the cherry blossoms are also a symbol of intense vitality, a symbol of humility, the desire to live together peacefully, characteristics of youth.
The design gathers 333 pure white pearls, symbolizing the flowers that are blooming, ready to welcome the rays of spring sunshine. It is also a number that carries the meaning of luck, enthusiasm and longevity. In particular, with the highlight are 3 selected pearls with sizes up to more than 15mm, bringing the beauty of eternal life, sublimation and spread.
The Miss International crown is also encrusted with 1960 white gems - symbolizing the first year the Miss International pageant was held. The combination of feats of bonding with top-notch manufacturing techniques, Long Beach Pearl has brought a special work for the Miss International contest.
Unlike the Miss International crown, the Miss International Japan crown has a theme of the “Sun on the Top of Mount Fuji” inspired by the beauty of Mount Fuji in the sun, the symbol of Japan. The beauty of Mount Fuji before the four seasons of Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter with different extremes becomes a resonant and sublimated attraction for this crown masterpiece.
- Cherry Blossom in the Spring Sunshine
- Sun on the Top of Mount Fuji
- Miss International 2022
- Miss International Japan 2023
- Miss International 2022 Crown
- Miss International Japan 2023 Crown
- Bui Thi My Canh
- Long Beach Pearl and International Cultural Association
- Sen Vang Entertainment
- Sireethorn Leearamwat Miss International 2019
- Stephen Diáz
- International Affairs
- International Cultural Association
- Bao Ngoc
- Mai Phuong
- Thuy Van
- Kieu Loan
- Nguyễn Phương Nhi