Microsoft and Siemens will work together to build additional copilots for manufacturing, infrastructure, transportation, and healthcare industries
- Companies introduce Siemens Industrial Copilot, a generative AI-powered assistant, designed to enhance human-machine collaboration and boost productivity.
- Leading automotive supplier, Schaeffler AG, is an early adopter of Siemens Industrial Copilot.
- In addition, the Siemens Teamcenter app for Microsoft Teams will be generally available in December 2023 and accelerate innovation across the product lifecycle.
[Easy]How to Go Back to iOS 16 from iOS 17 in a Few Minutes without Lossing Data
NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The final version of iOS 17 will be out in just a few days. Many users have already installed its beta version and tried out some of its features, says UltFone.
While most of the iOS 17 features are great, some users faced many technical issues, including their iPhones freezing during the update or being stuck in a boot loop or Apple logo. Due to these issues, many Apple users decided to go back to iOS 16.
Silicon Battery Technology Company Group14 establishes operations in Europe, plans to open its first offices in Germany
- Group14 accelerates its strategy to build silicon battery technology infrastructure in Europe to support its automotive customers and partners
- Acquisition of Schmid Silicon, Europe's most technologically advanced silane manufacturer, sets up Group14 to provide for a more secure silicon battery supply chain
- The Apollo Transplant Institutes are spread across more than 24 locations
- The 8 Apollo locations dedicated to liver transplants and 6 to multi-organ transplants
- Over 250 doctors serve as consultants for the organization's solid organ transplant program
- Exceptional reputation for dependability and trust is the result of providing the highest level of care and unparalleled results over the last decade
- Apollo performs the highest number of sol