Angela Busheska, Aruna Sherma, Eizelle Yee, Farzana Alam Eshita, Fengyun Chen and Jingyuan Xu Gets Mary Kay STEAM Grants
- Angela Busheska of Macedonia, 2022 Young Women in STEAM Grant Awardee
- Aruna Sherma of Germany, 2022 Young Women in STEAM Grant Recipient
- Eizelle Yee of the Philippines is Mary Kay STEAM Grantee
- Farzana Alam Eshita of Australia is Mary Kay STEAM Grant Awardee
- Fengyun Chen of China Gets Mary Kay STEAM Grant
- Jingyuan Xu of Germany awarded Mary Kay STEAM Grant (Photos / Graphics: Mary Kay Inc.)
Global Grant Program and Social C
Speaking at the launch of the new Sanitation and Hygiene Fund, Ms Amina J. Mohammed described safe sanitation and hygiene as "critical to the response that we want to see, first, because it is about human dignity. Second, it is a health issue."
Global leaders welcome the Sanitation and Hygiene Fund as key to increasing investment
GENEVA, Nov. 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Sanitation and Hygiene Fund will be critical to dramatically scale up investments to reach everyone with sanitation services, United Nations Deputy Secretary-General has said as the new financial mechanism to drive billions of dollars into the sanitation sector was launched today.